We want you to get the most out of our web site and to trust that we make every effort to protect your confidentiality. Personal information is either requested or required, to verify your identity and ensure that you qualify to use particular sections of the site. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our site. The information may be stored and used in order to enhance our relationship with you.
Please take a few minutes to read our complete privacy statement so you can understand how information is used and the specific measures we take to protect your personal information. This page describes the policies of our company regarding any information we receive about you, while visiting.
BC Broiler Hatching Egg believes in building and maintaining relationships with our members. These relationships are built on trust and respect, and we believe that is the way a business should be operated. Part of establishing trust and respect is done by telling you what information we will require from you, how this information will be handled, and how this information will be kept safe. We know that your personal information is a valued asset and we want you to know that we will treat it that way.
Privacy is an important part of our commitment to our members and the general public. Any time you participate as a respondent to our questions, whether in person or by telephone, mail or Internet, you can be assured that your responses will be kept confidential and never linked to you personally without your express permission. You are free to choose whether or not to participate, and free to choose not to answer any specific questions.
If you have any concerns about how your privacy is protected at BC Broiler Hatching Egg, please contact the office via email email@example.com.
Website users may decide to send personally identifying information via email. We will use this information for the purpose identified in the email message and to enhance our understanding of you in order to improve our services to you.
- and the applicable regulations.
Accountability and Security Safeguards
BC Broiler Hatching Egg is responsible for personal information under its control and is committed to keeping it confidential unless agreement is reached for its release. BC Broiler Hatching Egg shall protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
We safeguard your personal information by:
- keeping records containing personal information in locked filing cabinets;
- having up to date computer security such and passwords, encryption and firewalls.
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
BC Broiler Hatching Egg shall identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- Obtaining Consent for Collection, Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
- The knowledge and consent of an individual is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention of Personal Information
- BC Broiler Hatching Egg shall not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required or permitted by law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
- Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We will keep your information as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected, and any legal requirements we may have. Once your personal information is no longer required, it will be destroyed.
- Openness Concerning Policies and Procedures
- BC Broiler Hatching Egg shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information.
- Challenging Compliance
- Additional Information
The organizations which fall under the BC Broiler Hatching Egg umbrella, and to which the above policy applies are:
BC Broiler Hatching Egg Commission
BC Broiler Hatching Egg Producers’ Association
Privacy Statement Revisions
New versions of this web site may have a new privacy statement effective with its launch. No prior notice will be given.