The notice of appeal must be accompanied by a non-refundable $100.00 filing fee. Cheque or money orders should be made out to the "Minister of Finance".
The notice of appeal must include the following:
- be in writing and signed;
- identify the decision being appealed;
- state why the decision should be changed;
- state the outcome requested from BCFIRB;
- include your name, address, telephone number, email (or the contact information of the person handling the appeal for you)
- include an address for delivery of any notices related to the appeal
BCFIRB's notice of appeal form can be used to file an appeal.